Today, the B.C. provincial government has announced its policies related to rental housing.
Feel free to call, email or Skype – we’re committed to staying connected
Things are moving fast and changing constantly. Like you, we at Goodman Commercial are navigating these uncertain times and wanted to communicate with you directly about our industry and our protocols.
The last 18 months were the most challenging we’ve seen in almost two decades.
The residential and commercial sectors were also affected—all in the name of making housing affordable.
Rough surf, but righting the ship
Mark your calendar!
City of Vancouver’s vacancy rate increases for first time since 2016. From 0.8% in 2018 to 1.0% in 2019.
The City Council and Mayor in Vancouver have made a huge mistake while trying to do something positive to ease the rental crisis.
It’s not the first time this year we’ve raised the alarm, and we were hoping to head toward the holidays with a little more of a relaxed vibe, but we need your attention and help. Property rights are at stake.
Goodman Report for all market insights
We’ve been publishing market insights in our Goodman Report for decades, which the industry has come to rely on. You can download previous reports from the last few years here.
- 2020 Year-end review
- 2020 Mid-year review
- 2019 Year-end review
- 2019 Mid-year review
- 2018 Year-end review
- 2018 Mid-year review
- 2017 Year-end review
- 2017 Q3 review
- 2017 Mid-year review
- 2016 Year-end review
- 2016 Mid-year review
- 2015 Year-end review
- 2015 Mid-year review
- 2014 Year-end review
- 2014 Canadian apartment investment conference
- 2014 Mid-year review
- 2014 Multi-family values
- 2014 The art of the deal
- 2013 Year-end review
- 2013 30-year anniversary
- 2013 Mid-year review
- 2012 Year-end review
- 2012 Q3 review
- 2012 Mid-year review
- 2011 Year-end review
- 2011 Canadian apartment investment conference
- 2011 Mid-year review
- 2010 Year-end review
- 2010 Mid-year review
- 2009 Year-end review
- 2009 Mid-year review
- 2008 Year-end review
- 2008 Mid-year review
- 2007 Year-end review
- 2007 It's not just about cap rates
- 2007 A contagious southern chill
- 2007 Mid-year review
- 2006 Year-end review
- 2006 How the big are getting bigger
- 2006 Mid-year review
- 2006 Looking back, looking ahead
- 2005 Year-end review
- 2004 Year-end review
- 2004 It's a whole new ballgame
- 2003 Year-end review
- 2003 Blue skies or grey clouds?
- 2002 Website sparks surge in sales activity
- 2002 Year-end review
- 2002 A surging market
- 2000 An industry in change
- 2020 Apartment building sales
- 2019 Apartment building sales
- 2018 Apartment building sales
- 2017 Apartment building sales
- 2016 Apartment building sales
- 2015 Apartment building sales
- 2014 Apartment building sales
- 2013 Apartment building sales
- 2012 Apartment building sales
- 2011 Apartment building sales
- 2010 Apartment building sales
- 2009 Apartment building sales