Seton Place is a 41-suite three-storey apartment building located in the heart of the established Burnaby Heights neighbourhood, just one block south of Hastings Street and three blocks east of Boundary Road.
Built in 1970 and improved on a large 26,474 SF (217’ × 122’) RM3 zoned lot, the building’s suite mix comprises 8 bachelors, 30 one-bedrooms and 3 two-bedrooms. Other features include lane access at the rear, 40 secured underground parking stalls, and 32 residential storage lockers plus 9 others that have been converted into one large storage room.
- Bright lobby with newly installed carpets (1st and 2nd floors)
- Laars Mighty Therm boiler with Tekmar boiler control
- Radiant hot water heating throughout building
- 3 sets of owned washer/dryers ($7,000 in 2015)
- New roof ($100,000 in 2014)
- Elevator upgrades ($18,000 in 2014)
- Multiple deck rebuilds which included masonry, structure, flooring, side walls, capping, drip edge, fascia, deck coat for suites #202, 203, 211, 301, 305, 101, 102, 103, 113, 112, 111, 309, 310 ($21,000 in 2013)
- New boiler – 1 of 2 ($15,000 in 2012)
- Complete re-piping of building (20-21 years ago)
- Completely remodeled suites including flooring, electrical appliances, cabinets, electrical panels, double-pane sliding doors and washroom fixtures (suite 214 & 314)
Seton Place is in the heart of the Burnaby Heights, one of the regions most well-established communities. Just three blocks east of Boundary Road and one block south of Hastings Street, this convenient location is within steps to a vibrant mix of many long-standing independent businesses and retailers.
In more recent years, this area has undergone somewhat of a revitalization with the development of new mixed-use buildings, bringing in new businesses and residents to this highly desirable node. Its central location provides quick and convenient access to neighbouring cities such as Vancouver, Coquitlam and Port Moody. Additionally, the neighbourhood is within close proximity to SFU’s Burnaby Mountain campus. Its scenic landscape can be enjoyed from several community parks and affords residents attractive city and mountain views.
|No. units||Average size||Average rent|
|Bachelor||No. units8||Average rent$957|
|1 bedroom||No. units30||Average rent$1,011|
|2 bedroom||No. units3||Average rent$1,492|
|Financing||Treat as clear title.|
|Income and expenses|
Net operating income
For a rent roll and expense statement, please click here.
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.