- Two side-by-side newer purpose-built rental buildings featuring 135 suites
- Waterfront property built to an impeccable high standard in 2012 and 2014
- Amenities include bike / tenant storage lockers, an air-conditioned meeting room and resident-only fitness facility with spectacular views of the waterfront
- Adjacent facilities include Richmond Ice Centre (6 NHL-sized hockey rinks owned by the City of Richmond), Watermania (aquatic centre leased to the City of Richmond), SilverCity Riverport Cinemas, restaurants and cafes
- The terrace offers an architecturally-designed relaxing garden with a barbeque area and a separate children’s playground
- Ultra-high efficiency condensing boilers
- LED lighting throughout
- Individually metered suites
- Independent mechanical rooms
- Below-grade parking
Riverport Flats is optimally located in beautiful Richmond, BC. Two newer signature rental buildings, R5 & R4, are perched at the waterfront immediately next door to a vast array of recreation, entertainment and leisure facilities at the Riverport Sports and Entertainment Complex. There is convenient transit service and a full range of shopping choices just a couple of minutes away at Ironwood Plaza and Coppersmith Place. Tenants also enjoy the alluring appeal of the rural environment surrounding Riverport Flats and the convenience of cycling Richmond’s agricultural back roads. A stroll along the waterfront promenade leads to an even more serene trail through one of Richmond’s waterfront nature preserves.
|No. units||Average size||Average rent|
|Studio||No. units24||Average size376 SF||Average rent$1,060|
|1 bedroom||No. units90||Average size577 SF||Average rent$1,604|
|1 bedroom + den||No. units13||Average size693 SF||Average rent$1,908|
|2 bedroom||No. units8||Average size810 SF||Average rent$2,065|
|Financing||Treat as clear title.|
Contact listing agent for more information.
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.