Oakwood Terrace is a three-storey mixed-use 19-unit strata building located on the southeast corner of West 43rd and East Boulevard in Vancouver’s affluent Kerrisdale neighbourhood. Built in 1974 and totalling 16,770 SF of net area, the building is situated on a 13,011 SF site with flexible C-2 zoning.
- 5 high-exposure street-level commercial strata units offering good storefront appeal
- 14 residential strata units located on floors 2 and 3
- Significant renovations have been done over the years, including upgrades to the building mechanical systems and envelope
- Wood-frame and concrete block construction
- Street parking available on West 43rd Avenue and East Boulevard
- Secure underground parkade
- Favourable C-2 Zoning allows mixed-use development with ground floor commercial and residential (strata or rental) above
Oakwood Terrace is located on the southeast corner of East Boulevard and West 43rd Avenue in Kerrisdale, one of Vancouver’s oldest and most affluent neighbourhoods.
Walking distance to West 41st Avenue, considered one of the best upscale shopping districts in the City. Minutes to Point Grey & Magee High Schools, Maple Grove Park & Elementary School, bus transportation, restaurants, and Kerrisdale Community Centre.