Hawthorne at Timber Court
2670 Library Lane, District of North Vancouver
A rare opportunity to own a brand new luxury purpose-built rental building in North Vancouver’s Lynn Valley. Hawthorne at Timber Court is a five & six-storey wood-frame apartment complex featuring 75 large units with a superior suite mix of one-, two- and three-bedrooms. This project is a culmination of thoughtful design and attentive execution. The strong West Coast aesthetic of the exterior reflects everything about the Hawthorne building, from the architectural structure to the unit layouts to the design elements of each rental suite. Developed by Vancouver’s leading builder Polygon Hawthorne Homes Ltd., this contemporary beauty provides a unique sense of community within the Lynn Valley neighbourhood and was constructed with longevity in mind for the investor.
Hawthorne units feature contemporary interiors with large windows, laminate wood flooring, stone engineered countertops, stainless steel GE and Moffat appliances, bathrooms with marble inspired porcelain flooring, polished chrome Grohe fixtures and in-suite GE washer & dryer. Every unit has an outdoor patio or balcony space. The building contains ample bike storage and secured parking in a gated garage.
Mechanical / heating
- Enerpro utility monitoring system enables building owner to meter & charge water and heating costs to tenants
- Dedicated mechanical room with high efficiency boiler
- Individual Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) units in each suite
- In-floor hot water radiant heat individually metered per unit
- 77 storage lockers
- 2 bike storage rooms with racks for 84 bikes
75 residential parking spots including:
- 9 “Level 1” EV parking stalls (20A – 120V outlet)
- 3 HC stalls
- 15 guest parking spots to be shared with Juniper at Timber Court building
- Dedicated electrical room fed from pad mounted transformer – shared with Juniper at Timber Court building
- Strategically located security cameras and rough-in for future cameras including parkade, lobbies and amenity
- Secure key fob entry at strategic ground floor and parkade locations
- 329 SF rental amenity room
- 96 SF rental office
- Access to outdoor playground
- Designed by award-winning Raymond Letkeman Architects Inc., Hawthorne at Timber Court features modern West Coast architecture with prominent wood beams and brick cladding
- Pedestrian pathways throughout the Timber Court community and a focal water feature / public art installation on 27th Street
- In-floor radiant heating system
- Rich laminate flooring sets the tone for tasteful design throughout
- Units in both light and dark colour schemes (60% light and 40% dark)
- Beaulieu stain-proof carpeting in bedrooms puts durable style at your feet
- Blinds on all windows give privacy from the outside while being attractive from the inside
- Low E, double glazed, thermally broken, vinyl windows improve energy efficiency and ensure ideal indoor temperatures year round
- Tile flooring and shower
- Cabinetry features soft-closing hardware
- Ensuites offer a luxurious oversized shower with semi-frameless shower doors
- Water-conserving, low-flush toilets
- Engineered stone countertops with a handset ceramic tile backsplash
- Stainless steel 18 Cu. Ft. fridge / freezer by Moffat
- 30” Slide-in electric oven by GE
- Built-in stainless steel dishwasher by GE
- 1.6 Cu. Ft microwave oven by GE
- Special cabinet features include a Lazy-Susan and soft-closing hardware
- Laminate flooring in the kitchen area
- Underground parkade with security cameras and emergency buttons
- Capability to install wireless security for all units
- Smoke detectors and fire sprinklers are installed in all homes and common areas
- Wired for high-speed internet access
- Homes come with washer/dryer
Hawthorne at Timber Court is situated at the corner of East 27th & Library Lane in the District of North Vancouver, providing views to the North Shore mountains and proximity to the pristine natural environment of Lynn Valley.
Hawthorne at Timber Court offers excellent access to shopping, schools, community amenities, transit and commuter routes. It is close to Lynn Valley Centre Mall, the public library and the Karen Magnussen Community Recreation Centre. It’s also just minutes from all the parkland and wilderness that North Vancouver is famous for—mountain biking trails, skiing, snowboarding, rock climbing and hiking. Hawthorne is just down the road from the Lynn Valley Canyon Park and the Mount Seymour Provincial Park. With its lush forests, rushing rivers, sandy beaches and mountain views, Lynn Valley offers natural parkland for every type of sport and recreation enthusiast.
There is direct bus access to the Lonsdale Quay and Capilano University, and it is only a 20-minute commute by car to Downtown Vancouver. Argyle Secondary and Lynn Valley Elementary schools are located within walking distance. Minutes away, the Upper Levels Hwy 1 intersects Lynn Valley Road and provides major transportation access to East Vancouver/Burnaby via the Second Narrows Bridge to the south and Central Lonsdale/West Vancouver to the west and Downtown Vancouver via the Lions Gate Bridge to the southwest.
|1 bedroom + den
|Average size683 SF
|Average size695 SF
|2 bedroom + den
|Average size849 SF
|Average size982 SF
|Treat as clear title.
For more information, please contact the listing agent.
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.