Arlington Court is a well-maintained 54-suite three-storey (plus penthouse level) rental apartment building located in Vancouver’s trendy Mount Pleasant neighbourhood. Built in 1966 and improved on a massive ~29,000 SF lot, the property has undergone a series of major capital upgrades and features 2 penthouse suites, balconies/patios, elevator service, 3 sets of washers/dryers (1 on each floor), 42 parking stalls (21 secured underground plus 21 surface) and storage lockers.
Arlington Apartments is exceptionally well located half a block east of Main Street on the north side of East 14th Avenue in Vancouver’s Mount Pleasant neighbourhood. Mount Pleasant is one of Vancouver’s oldest and vibrant neighbourhoods with a rich history known for its artistic stores, heritage buildings, and arts-focused festivals. Public transit, excellent shopping, amenities, restaurants and cafes are just steps away along Main Street. It’s approximately 7 minutes to Downtown, beaches, and 16 minutes to UBC.
- New roof, drains, roof-top deck & railings installed (2018)
- All piping including hot & cold lines to each suite replaced in two sections (2018 & 2013)
- 2 new high-efficiency boilers (2012)
- Electric breakers for all suites (1997)
- Lobby updated with new title flooring (2009) and mailboxes (2019)
- Approximately 50 of the 54 units have had updates as required and on suite turnover
|No. units||Average size||Average rent|
|1 bedroom||No. units45 (includes 2 penthouse suites)|
|2 bedroom||No. units2|
|Financing||Treat as clear title.|
|Income and expenses|
Net operating income
For current rent roll and expense statement, please contact the listing agent.
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.