The subject property is a 30-suite wood frame apartment building located in Mission, BC. Features 30 underground secured parking, elevator, balconies, new roof, cable TV and electric heat.
The subject property is located on the S.E. corner of Cedar Street and 14th Avenue in the City of Mission. Close proximity to Downtown Mission, parks and university.
– Three level wood frame construction with elevator service
– 30 secure underground parking
– 15 outside parking
– 2 washers/2 dryers leased
– Tenants pay electric baseboard heat
– Hot water tanks in each suite
– Cable TV included in rent
– Landscaped with various trees and shrubbery
– New 60 Weight Roof with 40 year life & 25 year warranty
– Roof in final stages of completion
– Building requires attention to some balconies, hallway carpets, interior/exterior painting and suite upgrades
|No. units||Size range|
|One Bedroom||No. units7||Size range600 - 650|
|Two Bedroom||No. units23||Size range936 - 996|
|Financing||Treat as clear title.|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.