Osler Manor is a 15 unit low-rise apartment building in great condition located in Marpole. Built in 1959, the property features attractive landscaping, hardwood floors, storage lockers, balconies, parking and a penthouse suite with views. Rents significantly below market average.
The subject property is located in Marpole on the east side of Osler St, 1/2 block south of West 70th Ave. and one block west of Oak St. Easy access to Richmond and YVR. Conveniently situated near shopping on Granville & Oak St. with access to major bus routes (bus line on 70th Avenue and Oak Street).
– Beautifully landscaped
– Attractive lobby and entranceway (garden)
– 6 suites have balconies
– 8 rear parking stalls
– Full size lockers for all suites
– Hardwood floors (beautifully restored)
– Annunciator panel in meter room
– Penthouse suite with views
– 1 washer / 1 dryer leased from Engs
– New hot water tank (October 2006)
– New roof, 2-ply (2006)
– Piping 75% replaced
– 3 suites have new windows
– New appliances and lino as required
– Newer intercom
|Bachelor P/H||No. units1|
|One Bedroom||No. units12|
|Two Bedroom||No. units12|
|Income and expenses|
Less Vacancy 1.0%
Net operating income
|Notes||Income annualized as of October 2006. |
For rent roll and income & expense statement, click here.
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.