Ridgeway Manor is an attractive and exceptionally well maintained 34 unit low-rise rental apartment building located just west of the popular Main Street corridor of Mount Pleasant. Built in 1978, the property features beautiful landscaping, balconies, secure underground parking, in-suite storage, lockers, elevator and an ongoing program of upgrades. Tenants pay for electric heat.
The subject property is located in the heart of Vancouver’s Main Street neighbourhood on the south side of East 14th Avenue between Quebec and Main Street. Three blocks west of Mt. St. Joseph Hospital, and just steps to shopping, cafes, bus transportation, schools and parks. A few minutes drive to Downtown Vancouver.
– 34 unit, 3 storey frame building
– Balconies/patios for all suites
– Concrete skim coat on each floor (built under ARP program)
– Suites have in-suite storage lockers except six corner units
– Six full size storage lockers
– Workshop for caretaker
– Electric heat (paid by tenants)- 32 underground secured parking stalls (sprinklered)
– Annunciator panel at entrance
– 2 washers/2 dryers owned by building
– Attractive landscaping and foyer
– All balconies repaired/replaced 5-10 years ago
– Hot water tanks replaced 2002 & 2003
– East side new roof 2005
– West side roof replaced 2000
– 33 fridges replaced
– Approximately 17 stoves replaced
– Intercom recently replaced
– Cedar siding east side replaced 2005
– Lino, carpeting & appliances continuously upgraded
|One Bedroom||No. units31|
|Financing||Treat as clear title.|
|Income and expenses|
Less Vacancy 1.5%
Net operating income
|Notes||Income annualized as of October 2006.|
For rent roll and income & expense statement, click here.
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.