Henry Manor is a 23 suite apartment building located on the south east corner of Cardero and Harwood, situated in a prime West End area, only 1 block to Beach Avenue and English Bay. Minutes to Davie St., transportation and shopping. Excellent water views from roof decks and some suites.
– 3 storey frame walk up apartment building
– Constructed in 1957 -4 roof deck patios (3 are private)
– Complete laundry & storage facilities
– Secured underground parking for 11 cars
– Building repiped 2002
– Roof & decks replaced (torch on) 2000
– Intercom replaced 2003
– Newer hot water tank 2001
– Bike rack in laundry room
– 14 suites have undergone substantial upgrades including new blinds, mirrored doors, renewed hardwood, new kitchen floors, fridges/stoves, over head fans, cabinet facings, counter tops, sinks, toilets, floor to ceiling tile, medicine cabinets lighting, pedestal sinks, etc.
|One Bedroom||No. units14|
|Two Bedroom (incl 1 P/H)||No. units5|
|Income and expenses|
Less Vacancy 3%
Net operating income
|Notes||Income annualized as of May 1, 2004. The actual 2003 expenses are normalized and do not include property management. Also caretaker costs adjusted to $12,420. Rents approximately 15% under market. For rent roll and income & expense statement, click here.|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.