Rental Development Site
4750 Granville Street, Vancouver
Rezoning application submitted to city under Affordable Housing Choices Policy – now maxed out! No further applications permitted within 10 block radius – limited competition for end product!
Rare opportunity to acquire a large lot in Vancouver’s affluent Shaughnessy neighbourhood.
- Site size: 100’ × 175’ (17,500 SF)
- Architectural drawings and floor plans available
- Approx $150,000 spent to date
- Rezoning application submitted
- Proposed development: 4-storey rental building with 32 suites and 19 underground parking
- Potential FSR: 1.37
The subject property is located on the east side of Granville Street between West 32nd Avenue and Minto Crescent in the Shaughnessy neighbourhood of Vancouver.
West Broadway, West 12th, West 16th and King Edward form the major east-west traffic arteries across the city (direct bus access to UBC), while Oak, Granville and Cambie are the major nearby north-south traffic corridors which provide access to and from the downtown core and South Richmond (YVR).
Public transportation, shopping and banking is available in the immediate vicinity on Oak Street. Additionally, the Cambie and South Granville corridors are excellent shopping destinations and offer tenants easy access to numerous amenities, art galleries, coffee shops, restaurants, banks and theatre, to name a few.
- 3 minutes to BC Children’s Hospital
- 5 minutes to Oakridge Centre
- 5 minutes to South Granville and Vancouver General Hospital
- 12 minutes to Downtown Vancouver
|No. units||Average size|
|Bachelor||No. units12||Average size466 SF|
|One bedroom||No. units8||Average size468 SF|
|Two bedroom||No. units5||Average size703 SF|
|3 bedroom||No. units7||Average size950 SF|
|Financing||Treat as clear title|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.