The subject property is a mixed-use two-storey commercial/residential building located in the heart of Port Moody on a prime high-exposure corner lot at St. Johns Street and Queens Street. The building has a total of 10 units—7 residential townhouse rental suites and 3 commercial units anchored by Starbucks. 3 of the townhomes are 2-level and front Queens Street. This is truly a turnkey property with a genuine pride of ownership. OCP designated Mixed-Use — Moody Centre (residential/commercial up to 6 storeys).
- Well maintained complex in central Port Moody location
- Prime high-exposure corner lot at St. Johns Street and Queens Street
- OCP designated Mixed-Use — Moody Centre (residential/commercial up to 6 storeys)
- Attractive enclosed courtyard with rhododendrons and cherry trees
- Vinyl exterior; shingle roof replaced (2013)
- Appliance package for residential suites include fridge, stove, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Each unit features its own electric hot water tank (individually metred), and smoke detectors
- All 3 townhomes have large patios and individually metered gas fireplaces
- Each unit has at least one parking stall (secured underground) and one storage locker
- Commercial tenants on triple net lease
- Property held in a bare trustee — can purchase the shares of the company and save PTT
The complex is nestled in a desirable family-oriented neighborhood and is within walking distance to the West Coast Express, Port Moody Centre Skytrain Evergreen Line Station, and schools: Moody Elementary, Moody Middle and Port Moody Secondary.
The City of Port Moody is currently looking into a development of the Sawmill site named Flavelle Ocean Front, which will dramatically change Port Moody into a modern style city. The nearest Rocky Point Park brings spectacular outdoor setting with Burrard Inlet and mountains panorama views to encourage year round recreational opportunities including biking, hiking and kayaking.
Sutton Group – 1st West Realty
|No. units||Average size||Average rent|
|Two bedroom||No. units1||Average size1230 SF||Average rent$1,410|
|Three bedroom||No. units6||Average size1344 SF||Average rent$1,689|
|Financing||Treat as clear title.|
|Income and expenses|
Net operating income
Net Operating Income $165,393
|Notes||For a current rent roll and expense statement, please click here or contact Sam Emam at (604) 420-4205 or email@example.com|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.