Beverly Manor is a very well-maintained 35-suite wood frame rental apartment building located in Vancouver’s popular South Granville neighbourhood. Built in 1969, the property is improved on a large 150′ x 125′ RM-3 zoned corner lot and features secure underground parking, balconies/patios and elevator. Rents significantly under market.
- 85% of suites have had significant upgrades including kitchen cabinets, countertops, appliances, doors, light fixtures, bathroom vanities, toilets, floor-to-ceiling tiling, renewed parquet flooring, laminate flooring and added baseboards
- Upgraded intercom
- Drain tiles (lip up to wall) upgraded (2013)
- Hallway lights modernized
- Hall and stairwell carpets replaced (2011)
- New double-pane windows in suites with dining rooms and in most bedroom windows
- Roof access modernized
- New roof (2009)
- Breakers added (2007)
- Piping renewed (2002) and improved further (2010)
- Most patios and balconies upgraded over last 2 to 3 years
- Light switches modernized
- Newly added cedar box enclosures for flower and trees in rear yard
Located on the southeast corner of W. 10th Avenue and Alder Street in the Fairview/South Granville area of Vancouver, with the Vancouver General Hospital situated only two blocks east. West Broadway and West 12th Avenue form the major east-west traffic arteries across the city, while Granville Street, Oak Street and Cambie Street are major nearby north-south traffic corridors which provide access to and from the downtown core through the subject area to South Granville and Richmond. Access to the downtown core is via the Cambie Street Bridge, Granville Street Bridge and Burrard Street Bridge.
Fairview remains one of the most popular and convenient neighbourhoods due to its proximity to the downtown core, major bus routes and shopping. It is also provided with a branch of the Vancouver Public Library and two clubs; The Vancouver Lawn, Tennis and Badminton Club and The Terminal City Lawn and Bowling Club located at West 15th Avenue and Fir. Many employers in the area include the Vancouver General Hospital, City Hall and the office tower developments along the Broadway Corridor.
Public transportation and shopping is available in the immediate area one block away along West Broadway, Oak and Granville Street and include major retailers such as Shoppers Drug Mart, IGA, Chapters, Canadian Tire, Save On Foods and London Drugs. Only 8 blocks to Cambie SkyTrain Station and three blocks from South Granville Street’s prime retail corridor, one of Vancouver’s trendiest shopping destinations.
|No. units||Average rent|
|Bachelor||No. units7||Average rent$890|
|1 Bedroom||No. units24||Average rent$1,125|
|2 Bedroom||No. units4||Average rent$1,430|
|Financing||Treat as clear title.|
|Income and expenses|
Net operating income
Gross income $479,796
Operating expenses (164,037)
|Notes||For detailed rent roll and financial statement, please click here.|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.