Westgate Court is a 28-suite four-storey rental apartment building located in one of Vancouver’s most prominent and sought after rental markets—the West End. Built in 1955 of concrete and wood-frame construction, the building features a roof-top two-bedroom penthouse with views and attached parking garage.
The West End is considered one of Vancouver’s most desirable rental markets and known as an established and dynamic neighbourhood located on the periphery of the Downtown Core.
Westgate Court is extraordinarily well located the heart of Vancouver’s thriving West End, on the corner of Burnaby and Nicola Streets, only two blocks to Sunset Beach Park in English Bay. Only one block to Davie Street, a popular pedestrian shopping area considered “the main drag” of the neighbourhood. Sidewalk cafes, small boutiques, trendy restaurants and bars, bakery shops, all mingle with the regular types of businesses such as banks, grocery stores and hardware stores. Only five blocks to Denman Street, another popular thoroughfare, and close to Robson Street, Vancouver’s pre-eminent high-end shopping destination. Georgia Street, the financial district of Downtown and Granville Street, the entertainment corridor, is a few minutes’ walk.
- Four storey concrete exterior and wood-frame rental apartment building built in 1955
- Features a roof-top two-bedroom penthouse view suite
- Great suite mix of 2 bachelors; 18 one-bedrooms; 7 two-bedrooms and 1 two-bedroom penthouse
- Parking garage accessed off Nicola Street includes 10 stalls and a bike room
- Recently updated high-efficiency heat and hot water systems
- Solar panels on roof (primary energy for hot water heating system)
- Building recently re-piped
- Elevator service
- Kitchen and bathrooms mostly original
- Storage lockers for each suite
- Rents under market: Based on CMHC’s recent rental survey, the bachelor units are 19% below market; one bedrooms are 9% below and two bedrooms 5% below
|One Bedroom||No. units18|
|Two Bedroom||No. units7|
|Penthouse (Two Bedroom)||No. units1|