Villa Roma is a three-storey 30-suite wood frame rental apartment building located in the Capitol Hill neighbourhood of North Burnaby. Built in 1969 and improved on a large 19,240 sq. ft. lot, the subject is very clean and well maintained with an ongoing maintenance program. Features large suites, elevator, secure underground parking, storage and laundry. Rents below market.
Located in the Capitol Hill neighbourhood of North Burnaby, Villa Roma fronts Capitol Hill Drive and backs onto East Hastings which offers convenient access to frequent public transit and the Trans-Canada Hwy. In close proximity to schools, shopping, parks, pool & fitness centre and Simon Fraser University.
- Three-storey wood frame rental apartment building comprised of 30 suites
- Very clean and well maintained
- Elevator service
- Parking for 35 cars; 29 secure underground and 6 surface stalls
- Large 19,240 sq. ft. lot
- Building access from Capitol Hill Drive and Hastings Street
- Stucco and brick exterior
- Large suites with ample storage
- Security cameras
- Two washers and two dryers (leased)
- Rents approximately 12% below market (as per CMHC)
- Ongoing capital maintenance program including suite upgrades (60% renovated), plumbing (main lines replaced), roof (approx 7 years old), breakers, to name a few.
|No. units||Average rent|
|Bachelor||No. units2||Average rent$705|
|One Bedroom||No. units25||Average rent$809|
|Two Bedroom||No. units3||Average rent$1,233|
|Financing||Treat as clear title.|
|Income and expenses|
Net operating income
|Notes||For a current rent roll and expense statement, contact email@example.com|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.