Sharon Court is a 2-level wood frame walk-up 10-suite apartment building located in Burnaby’s Metrotown neighbourhood. Clean & well maintained, the property features an excellent suite mix (6-1Br; 4-2Br), surface parking, hardwood floors, storage lockers and many upgrades.
Sharon Court is located on the west side of Dow Avenue, the second property north of Imperial Street in Burnaby’s popular Metrotown neighbourhood. Situated steps to a bus line; only one block to the Metrotown Mall and Skytrain Station.
- Well maintained 2 level wood-frame 10-suite apartment building
- Central Burnaby locationâ€”one block south of Metrotown Mall
- Great suite mix: 6 one bedroom & 2 two bedroom units
- Stucco exterior with brick trim around front entrance
- Surface parking around rear for 10 cars
- One washer/dryer set owned by building
- 2 suites have been substantially upgraded including new cabinets, appliances, counter tops, hardwood floors, etc.
- Approx 80% of appliances have been replaced in last 10 years
- Hydrotherm gas furnace (1984)
- 3 hot water tanks (2011)
- Suites feature hardwood floors
- Hardwired heat/smoke detectors
- Storage room contains 10 full size lockers
- Oil tanks removed (2010)
- Double pane windows (2000)
- Tar & gravel roof (2000)
- Hot water line replaced (2000)
- All tenants on month-to-month agreements
- Large workshop (originally an 11th suiteâ€”potential to convert back to bachelor suite)
|No. units||Average size||Average rent|
|One Bedroom||No. units6||Average size626||Average rent797|
|Two Bedroom||No. units4||Average size789||Average rent909|
|Financing||Treat clear as title.|
|Income and expenses|
Net operating income
|Notes||For a current rent roll & expense statement, click here.|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.