520 N Nanaimo Street, Vancouver, BC
Built in 1970, Capri Apartments is a 20 unit frame 3-storey apartment building in excellent condition located in a quiet area of East Vancouver on N. Nanaimo Street. Some views of Burrard Inlet and North Shore. Features secure underground parking, patios/balconies, storage and many upgrades. ASKING $3,150,000 ($157,500/UNIT).
Capri Apartments is located in one of the nicest pockets of East Vancouver with great views, tranquil surroundings and access to transportation and major arterial routes to the North Shore, Downtown, Burnaby and the TransCanada Highway. Situated 2 blocks north of McGill Street on the north east corner of Trinity and N. Nanaimo Street, just one short block from Burrard Inlet.
– Beautifully landscaped
– 20 secure underground parking stalls
– Bike rack in garage
– 20 separate lockers
– Very attractive carpeted lobby
– Heat lamps/fans all bathrooms
– Extra storage room for caretaker
– Views of Burrard Inlet and N. Shore from 3rd floor
– Lockers/patios for each suite
– Separate boiler for domestic hot water
– All suites feature breakers
– Intercom (2003)
– Roof, flashings replaced (2003)
– Rekeyed all doors & suites
– Approx. 8 new fridges/stoves (2010)
– Newer furnace “Super Hot” 2-phase 600 BTU. (2003)
– New hot water tank (2009)
– Two newer washers and dryers (owned by building)
– All pipes in underground parking are insulated
– Most suites have updated flooring, countertops, taps and some toilets A Brief Summary of Recent Plumbing Repairs:
– Re-plumbed laundry room
– Replaced all mains to building with copper.
– Water piping is now 2” copper main. 1 1/2“ cold and hot to main floor.
– Access panels in place to complete re-piping of all suites with valves to isolate.
– Heating system piping increased to 2 1/2” to accommodate boiler.
– New sump pump (2009)
|1 Bedroom||No. units18|
|2 Bedroom||No. units1|
|Financing||There are two 'pari-passu' first mortgages with Industrial Alliance both due July 15th, 2013. Please see additional details below.|
|Income and expenses|
Less Vacancy 1%
Net operating income
|Notes||Annualized as of November 2010|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.