New rental pre-construction offering! A rare opportunity to acquire a rental investment located along Hastings Street in Vancouver’s Commercial Drive community.
Known as Boheme, this offering consists of a 20-unit rental air space parcel on the first and second floors of a 4-storey 102-suite mixed-use condominium complex with an additional street level commercial component of 24,000 sq. ft. (11 CRUs).
The Millennium Group, BC’s award winning developer, anticipates a completion by Fall 2014. The Boheme will be built in a wonderful new neighbourhood of white brick residences, shops and restaurants in the heart of authentic Vancouver. Boheme’s contemporary suites will feature generous private outdoor spaces and stylish interiors to create a truly unique lifestyle. To learn more about the project, visit the website by clicking here.
At Hastings in the popular Commercial Drive community. One of the most vibrant neighbourhoods in the city of Vancouver. Home to numerous restaurants, cafes, shopping, cultural facilities, and services. Kitty corner from the well-known Waldorf Hotel where contemporary art, music, food and culture convene under one roof. Directly to the west, the proposed Loblaws’ No Frills store will offer tenants convenient grocery shopping. The neighbourhood’s many parks are lined with leafy shade trees, beautiful playgrounds, pristine sports fields and various bike routes to wherever you want to go in the city.
BohÃ¨me is centrally located with direct bus access to UBC & SFU and to the Canada Line, Expo Line and Millennium Line. It is also situated on the world renowned Vancouver bike route system and walking distance to Britannia and Templeton Elementary/Secondary Schools.
To view a neighbourhood map of the development, click here.
- 20-unit separate rental air space parcel for sale consisting of 18 one bedroom & 2 two bedroom units
- 8 contiguous concrete townhouse-style units on the ground floor with separate entrances on the south-east corner
- 12 contiguous units on the north-east corner of the second floor
- Secured lobby entry and elevators with floor-restricted access
- All amenities will be shared between the rental and condo units and include a residents’ lounge on level 2, including a kitchen and sitting area, with big screen TV and expansive landscaped terrace
- Fitness studio with state-of-the art equipment overlooking terrace gardens
- Garden plots for urban agriculture
- Secured underground parking for 20 cars
- Spacious, open, modern interiors w/ dishwashers & washer/dryer
- Sustainable design principles have been used in the design and construction of BohÃ¨me
- 2-year warranty on labour & material provided by contractor
- To view a photo gallery & video of the neighbourhood and interiors, click here.
On page A-7.01 & A-7.02, the following architectural drawings show the 20-suite rental parcel on the 1st & 2nd floor. To view detailed architectural drawings including floor plans, renderings and specifications, click here.
|No. units||Average size||Average rent|
|Junior One Bedroom||No. units11||Average size426||Average rent$1,139|
|One Bedroom||No. units5||Average size635||Average rent$1,295|
|One Br (encl. balconies)||No. units2||Average size665||Average rent$1,343|
|Two Bedroom||No. units2||Average size791||Average rent$1,538|
Net operating income
|Notes||For a proforma rent roll and operating statement, please contact Mark Goodman at email@example.com|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.