130 East 17th Street, North Vancouver
Monaco Apartments is a clean and well maintained 12-suite wood frame three storey apartment building located in North Vancouver’s popular Central Lonsdale neighbourhood.
- Monaco Apartments is located in arguably the hottest area of North Vancouver in the heart of the Central Lonsdale corridor.
- Situated on 17th Street one half block east of Lonsdale, this location offers convenient access to Downtown Vancouver via to the Lions Gate Bridge (5.4km) or Eastbound to the Ironworkers Memorial Bridge (5.1km).
- The Lonsdale Quay Market and Sea Bus are within close proximity which connects to a 12 minute boat ride Downtown.
- A few minutes’ walk to a wide range of retail amenities, supermarkets, community services such as the John Braithwaite Community Centre, restaurants, boutiques, trendy cafes and excellent bus transportation along Lonsdale.
- 3-storey wood frame rental apartment building with stucco and brick trim exterior
- Prime North Vancouver central Lonsdale location
- Well maintained clean building with attractive landscaping
- Excellent suite mix (6-1Br; 6-2Br)
- Harwood floors throughout (10/12 suites have carpeting overtop)
- All suites on breakers
- 12 separate storage lockers for tenants
- Gas-fired furnace; hot water heat
- Oil tank removed (2004)
- Surface parking for 10 cars in rear of building
- Laundry room: 1 washer/1dryer
- New torch-on roof (2009)
- Exterior paint (2009)
- 50% of appliances replaced (last 5 years)
|No. units||Average rent|
|One Bedroom||No. units6||Average rent$783|
|Two Bedroom||No. units6||Average rent$934|
|Financing||Treat as clear title.|
|Income and expenses|
Net operating income
|Notes||Income annualized as of August 2012. For a current rent roll & expense statement, click here.|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.