New Rental Construction
Cambie Corridor, Vancouver
New Rental Construction! A rare opportunity to acquire a 100% interest in a pre-construction five storey rental apartment building centrally located along the Cambie Corridor in Vancouver. The building will be comprised of 82 suites and feature secure underground parking, security, in-suite storage, in-suite washer/dryers & dishwashers, enclosed balconies and elevator service. The developer’s intention is to build on behalf of an investor according to the plans and specifications agreed to by all parties with completion approx. 16 months after construction commences.
- The subject property is located in the Langara area of the Cambie Corridor Planning Program in Vancouver.
- It is conveniently situated within easy walking distance from the Langara Station of the Canada Line to Downtown, YVR and Richmond (there is a proposed station for 57th and Cambie which is only a few blocks away), as well as to JW Sexsmith Elementary School, Sir Winston Churchill Secondary School, Langara Golf Course and Langara Community College.
- Convenient transit access to shopping, services and entertainment at Oakridge Mall. Other amenities in the area include a grocery store, drug store, coffee shop and other retail uses are being planned only a few blocks away.
- Four storey wood frame building over one level of concrete
- Suites will be furnished to a high quality standard and comparable to other new developments in the area
- Balconies or patios for each suite
- In-suite storage/computer work area
- In suite stacked washer/dryer & dishwasher
- Elevator service
- Secure underground parking for 60 cars (approx.)
- Full security
- Secure bike storage
- Hardy board exterior/imitation brick
- For details on the Cambie Corridor Plan, click here.
|Size range462 - 520
|Size range504 - 540
|Size range716 - 740
|Treat as clear title.
Net operating income
|For a proforma income & expense statement, click here.
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.