With 2021 behind us, Goodman Commercial wishes everyone a healthier 2022 as we bring you our Year-End Review.
Despite the continuing pandemic, the rental real-estate market continues briskly into the new year.
What’s new and coming?
Goodman Commercial to sponsor 2022 Vancouver Real Estate Forum and Western Canada Apartment Investment Conference: Mark Goodman and Cynthia Jagger both speaking.
- Watershed moment for rental: Vancouver finally passes Secured Rental Policy
- Multifamily resilience: Strong demand continues
- City of Vancouver leads region with $1.65 billion in sales volume; Kits and West End lead the City
- Goodman closes and goes firm on 39 properties worth almost $600 million
- Uptick along future Broadway Subway: 5 out of 21 South Granville sales are by Goodman
- Cynthia Jagger and Mark Goodman moderate and present at BDO LLP, the Real Estate Forum, Western Canada Apartment Investment Conference and the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- Featured in The Globe and Mail, Business in Vancouver, Western Investor, Daily Hive, Real Estate News Exchange, The Orca, Georgia Straight, Burnaby Now and Vancouver is Awesome
- Insights from Andrey Pavlov, Professor of Finance, Simon Fraser University