2020 Year-End Review
With 2020 behind us and new vaccines on the way, we at the Goodman Report wish everyone a happier, healthier 2021 as we bring you our Year-End Review.
Looking back on 2020
- Multifamily resilience: This asset class preferred by investors for strength, performance under stress
- Despite last year’s tumult, multifamily prices and activity stable as investors sought safety
- City of Vancouver outpaced suburbs: Stunning $674 million in sales, 46 buildings sold
- Hot areas: Transactions in South Granville, positions staked on Broadway Corridor
- Goodman Commercial completed 21 transactions (firm and closed) worth over $233 million
- Hear Mark Goodman featured on Vancouver Real Estate News podcast
- Big institutional capital coming to B.C.: What will it mean?
- Ottawa may hike capital gains tax
- Insights from Andrey Pavlov, Professor of Finance, Simon Fraser University
What’s new and coming?
- The Goodman Report named in The Georgia Straight’s 25th annual Best of Vancouver
- Cynthia Jagger recently appointed to the Urban Development Institute’s Board of Directors and its Executive Committee
- Goodman Commercial to sponsor 2021 Vancouver Real Estate Forum and Western Canada Apartment Investment Conference: Mark Goodman and Cynthia Jagger both speaking