- Our own Cynthia Jagger to moderate the rental apartment session at the Vancouver Real Estate Forum, April 4, 2019! Come hear her at 10:40 am, session A2.
- Efforts in Vancouver to speed up development permit processing
- Rental vacancies at 0.8% in the City of Vancouver and 1% in Vancouver CMA
- The very thin NDP margin
- Can you say “impeach” in Russian?
- Goodman Report often copied, never bettered
- Canucks: Pettersson and Boeser (at last)
- Vancouver reviewing heavy tax load on retailers
- Rental industry’s voice finally being heard thanks to UDI and Landlord BC
- Gold’s time has finally arrived
- Awaiting with trepidation Vancouver’s announcement on rental-only zoning
- Gregor’s out!
- Regressive GST remains on new rental construction – Trudeau breaks promise
- Opioid crisis continues
- Government ramping up subsidized housing programs and correspondingly higher taxes while discentivizing developers of market rentals
- Anti-rental housing sentiment at Vancouver City Hall
- Burnaby’s about-turn in Metrotown causing grief and worry amongst development community
- Cambie bike lane anticipated in middle of bridge?
- Hello property tax! Rental properties assessed well above market
- Bank of Canada’s quarterly economic update shows sharp deterioration in 2019 growth outlook
- Urgent need for American and Chinese negotiators to settle lingering trade dispute