Forest Glen Apartments
8351 Bennett Road, Richmond
Forest Glen Apartments is a 38 suite, 4 storey frame building in excellent condition located in Richmond. It is just minutes to bus and excellent shopping on No. 3 Road.
The subject is located in Richmond on the north side of Bennett Road, between No. 3 Road to the East and Granville Ave. to the North, and General Currie to the South. Just minutes to bus and excellent shopping on No. 3 Road.
– 4 storey frame apartment building with elevator & balconies
– Constructed in 1979
– Electric heat paid by tenants
– Vinyl exterior, aluminium soffits
– Full laundry facilities (rented machines)
– Insuite storage and 24 full size lockers
– Covered grade parking for 28 cars and 20 unsecured
– approx. 50% of stoves replaced
– Balconies renewed as required
– Vinyl siding applied in 1995
– Carpets, bath & kitchen floors replaced as needed
– 5 suites new counter tops
– Ongoing piping renewal
– 8 new tubs
– Roof replaced (1994)
– Window glass replaced & new seals(1998)
– All fridges replaced last 5 years
– Approx. 50% of bath tile renewed
– 2 new hot water tanks (2005)
|One Bedroom||No. Units20|
|Two Bedroom + Den||No. Units1|
|Two Bedroom||No. Units12|
|Income and Expenses|
Less Vacancy 1%
Net Operating Income
|Notes||Income annualized as of April 2005.|
For rent roll and income & expense statement, click here.
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.