2295 West 40th Avenue, Vancouver
The Queensland is a 11 suite walk-up apartment building in good condition on a quite cul-de-sac street in a prime Kerrisdale location. It is just one block North of the shopping corrider on West 41st and Vine Street.
– Rent includes heat, hot water & storage lockers
– Five covered parking spots around back
– Total net area is approx. 10,000 sq. ft.
– Oak hardwood floors
– Newer boiler & hotwater tank (4 years old)
– Intercom replaced
– Approx. 70% of appliances replaced
– New hall carpets (1998)
– Most tubs retiled
– Main drain waterline replaced 10′-12′ section (2000)
– 1/3 of riser pipes replaced
|Bachelor P/H||No. Units1|
|One Bedroom||No. Units3|
|Two Bedroom||No. Units6|
|Three Bedroom||No. Units1|
|Financing||1st mortgage of $1.3M @ 4.93% with State Street Trust. P.I. payments of $7509. Due June 30th, 2008.|
|Income and Expenses|
Less Vacancy 1.5%
Actual Expenses 2003
Net Operating Income
|Notes||Income annualized as of January 1, 2004. For rent roll and income & expense statement, click here.|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.