2255 Cypress Street, Vancouver
Cypress Gardens is a 47 unit, 3 storey frame apartment building in good condition located in the beautiful Kitsilano area of Vancouver. Features elevator, balconies/patios, secure underground parking, views and many upgrades.
Cypress Garden is located between West 6th & West 7th Avenue on the west side of Cypress Street in Vancouver. Just two blocks east of Arbutus Street and one block west of Burrard Street. Close to everything: shopping, cafes, transportation, parks, and Kits Beach.
– Beautifully landscaped with attractive entrance
– Secure underground parking for 39 cars (garage has sprinkler system)
– Separate very clean laundry area
– Separate lockers (47)
– Some views of North Shore from third floor
– Lockers/patios for each suite
– Elevator services the basement, 2nd & 3rd floors
– Large lot: 200′ x 111.75′
– Roof & flashings replaced 2005
– 2 newer hot water storage tanks
– 80% of appliances 7 years or less
– Ongoing schedule of upgrades for countertops, appliances, balconies, flooring, etc.
|One Bedroom Suite||No. Units37|
|Two Bedroom Suite||No. Units1|
|Financing||Treat as clear title.|
|Income and Expenses|
Net Operating Income
|Notes||Income annualized as of Nov. 1/05|
For rent roll, click here.
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by HQ Commercial.