6310 East Boulevard Avenue, Vancouver
Site 65' x 122' (7,930 SF)
- Rare high-exposure C-2 mixed-use redevelopment site in Kerrisdale
- Allows for a mixed-use multi-family and commercial development of up to 2.5 times the site area (19,825 SF buildable)
- Pivotal corner lot on the south side W. 47th Ave and East Boulevard
- Improved with a 12-suite co-op apartment building built in 1955
- Close to shopping, restaurants and various amenities in Kerrisdale Village
Kerrisdale, located in the heart of Vancouver’s affluent Westside is one of Canada’s most established and wealthy communities.
The property is located on a corner lot on the south side W. 47th Ave and East Boulevard in Vancouver’s prime Kerrisdale neighbourhood. Only six blocks to Kerrisdale Village on West 41st Avenue, considered one of the best upscale high-end fashion and retail shopping districts in the city. Walking distance to Point Grey High School, Maple Grove Park, seniors centre, bus transportation, restaurants, a branch of the Vancouver Public Library, West Main Health Unit and Kerrisdale Community Centre.