7915 Knight Street
The subject property is a clean and well maintained 12-suite three storey wood frame rental apartment building located at the foot of the Knight Street Bridge in Southeast Vancouver.
The subject is located on the southwest corner of Knight Street and 63rd Avenue in Southeast Vancouver, at the foot of Knight Street Bridge. The location offers convenient access to Richmond via the bridge and Burnaby eastbound on SE Marine Drive.
- Clean and well maintained rental property featuring 12 suites
- Suite mix: 1 bachelor; 9 one-bedroom; 3 two-bedroom
- Laundry room: 1 washer/1 dryer (leased)
- Suites feature hardwood floors
- Parking: 4 covered & 7 surface stalls at rear
- Stucco and vinyl exterior
- Heavily treed out front and side yards
- New torch-on roof (2009)
- Furnace replacement (approx. 10 years old)
- Ongoing piping replacement and appliance renewal (approx. 90% replaced over last 10 years)
- Oil tank removal/Stage 1 Environmental Report underway
- Hot water tank replaced (2014)
|No. Units||Avg. Rent|
|Bachelor||No. Units1||Avg. Rent$640|
|One Bedroom||No. Units8||Avg. Rent$759|
|Two Bedroom||No. Units3||Avg. Rent$832|
|Financing||Treat as clear title|
|Income and Expenses|
Net Operating Income
|Notes||For a current rent roll and expense statement, click here.|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by HQ Commercial.