Constructed in 1969, Haighton Manor is a 57-suite frame apartment building located in White Rock. Superbly maintained with no deferred maintenance, the subject property features an excellent suite mix (10 Bach; 36-1Br; 11-2Br), elevator, secure underground parking, balconies and an extensive program of upgrades. Significant upside potential on rents.
Haighton Manor is located on the east side of Everall and North Bluff Road in the City of White Rock, only 4 blocks to the main shopping area on Johnston. On bus line.
– 3 storey frame building with brick and stucco exterior
– Suite feature over size balconies or patios
– Single passenger elevator (2000 lbs.)
– Secure underground parking for 57 cars
– Complete laundry and locker facilities, workshop and office in basement
– Gas fired hot water heating system (2001)
– Hot water tank (2001)
– Fridges & stoves replaced past 7-8 years
– Suites feature mostly newer floors in kitchens & bathrooms
– Most arborite redone
– Balconies all resurfaced
– Torch on roof replaced (approx. 1993)
– Extensive program of re-carpeting in suites
– Newer hallway carpets
|1 Bedroom||No. units36|
|2 Bedroom||No. units11|
|Financing||A CMHC insured first mortgage held by Great West Life with an outstanding balance of approximately $2,684,239 at an interest rate of 6.23%. per annum due April 1st, 2012 with monthly blended P.I. payments of $19,853.|
|Income and expenses|
Less Vacancy 1%
Net operating income
|Notes||Income annualized as of May 2008.|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.