Corner of West 4th Ave & Stephens St, Vancouver
A rare opportunity to acquire an exceptionally well-maintained four-storey mixed-use building consisting of 38 strata-titled units (33 residential suites and 5 commercial units at grade). Built in 1998, the property is improved on a 9,269 SF C-2 zoned corner lot with 100 feet of frontage in the heart of Kitsilano. Held in a bare trust with revenue upside on suite turnover.
- Residential consists of 3 ground-level suites with their own entries and 10 suites per floor on each of the upper floors for a total of 33 suites
- Excellent suite mix weighted to two-bedroom units (of which 15/18 feature 2 bathrooms)
- 5 commercial units: 1 unit is currently used as the residential management office—potential to convert to a ground-floor residential suite; the other 4 are retail units at grade
- Half the upper suites face north with views of the courtyard; other half face West 4th Ave
- Suites at the rear (north side) are accessed via private fenced and gated courtyards
- Two levels of secure underground parking (38 stalls)
- Suites feature balconies/patios, gas fireplaces, dishwashers, microwave and stacked washer and dryer
- Tenants pay for electric baseboard heating
- Building is fully sprinklered; features smoke detectors and alarm system
- Lockers for each tenant and bike storage in parkade
- Surveillance cameras in common areas and key fob system for common, parking entry and elevator use
Address: 2665-95 W. 4th Ave & 1988 Stephens St, Vancouver
Mayflower Place is situated on the northeast corner of West 4th Avenue and Stephens Street in the heart of Vancouver’s prime Kitsilano neighbourhood, only 5 blocks to Kits Beach. West 4th Avenue offers convenient shopping, amenities, cafes, restaurants and bus transportation (only one block to bus line for direct access to UBC and Downtown).
Kitsilano Beach’s coastline offers stunning views of English Bay, the West End’s skyline and the North Shore Mountains. Within walking distance is Kits Beach pool and park, a seaside walkway that overlooks the Burrard Inlet and Kitsilano Yacht Club. The Burrard Bridge is only nine blocks away offering easy access to Downtown Vancouver.
|No. units||Average size||Average rent|
|One bed||No. units7||Average size481 SF|
|One bed+ den||No. units8||Average size555 SF|
|Two bed||No. units12||Average size579 SF|
|Two bed + den||No. units6||Average size630 SF|
|Financing||Treat as clear title.|
|Income and expenses|
Net operating income
Net operating income$706,274
For more information, please contact the listing agent.
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.