The subject property is a wood frame, 6 unit apartment building in great condition located in Vancouver’s emerging Mount Pleasant neighbourhood. Built in the mid 1950s, the property has been significantly upgraded in both the suites and common areas. Suites are very spacious and have open kitchens. The property is easy to manage and ideal for a first time buyer or owner occupier.
The subject property is located in the Mount Pleasant area of East Vancouver. It is situated on East 8th Avenue, one block north of Broadway, between St. Catherines St. and Windsor St. One block south of China Creek North Park. Close to transportation, schools/universities. Stores and cafes minutes away on Broadway & Commercial Drive. See map link above.
– 2 hot water tanks replaced in 2000
– One washer & one dryer leased from Phelps
– Interior & exterior repainted 2005
– Roof replaced with torch-on 2005
– Laminate flooring for 4 suites
– New carpet in suite 6
– All suites and common areas have new baseboards and light fixtures
– New switches & plugs for suites
– Kitchens have new tile and newer appliances 1-5 years old
– Plumbing: Hot & cold lines in all suites replaced
– Bathrooms have new tile, pressure valves and pedestal sinks
– Parking rear of building for approx. 4 cars
Rent Roll & Statements
For the current rent roll and statement, download PDF file above.
|Bachelor (one unauthorized unit)||No. units1|
|1 Bedroom (one unauthorized unit)||No. units1|
|1 Bedroom + Den||No. units4|
|Financing||Treat as clear title.|
|Income and expenses|
Less Vacancy 1.0%
Net operating income
|Notes||Annualized as of September 2006|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.