Waterfront Development Site
4205 Oleander Drive, Osoyoos
Unique opportunity to build a fully-serviced residential waterfront development located on Osoyoos Lake with extensive beach and lake access. Comprised of an approximate 41,513 sf single parcel, the site is well suited for various residential development opportunities ranging from eight cottages to 29 multi-family residential units. View brochure here.
- Fully-serviced and designated residential development site located directly on the waterfront of Osoyoos Lake, the gateway to the Okanagan and Similkameen Valleys, at the northernmost tip of the great Sonoran Desert.
- Comprised of an approx. 41,513 sq. ft. single parcel with the potential of various residential development opportunities ranging from potentially eight cottages up to 29 multi-family residential units.
- At the junction of two major highways, adjacent to the US border and a scenic 4.5 hour drive from Vancouver, Osoyoos is a vibrant community with an area population of 6,500.
- Not only known as the region’s premier wine region, Osoyoos is also the home of sophisticated resorts, championship golf courses, the nation’s warmest lake, and a wide range of cultural, intellectual and artistic experiences.
- This is acknowledged to be one of the last premier residential development sites directly on Osoyoos Lake.
- Framed by desert hills, lakes, vineyards and orchards, Osoyoos offers the ultimate year-round desert destination with a climate that will allow you to develop the ultimate residential offering.
- The South Okanagan boasts spectacular golf courses, and the longest golf season in the interior of British Columbia. The warm and dry climate makes it possible to play from February to late November.
- Osoyoos is also home to Mt. Baldy Ski Area, McKinney Nordic Ski Club and Apex Mountain Resort & Ski Area, offering a year round active lifestyle.
- Penticton and Kelowna airports have regular flights to and from Vancouver and Calgary connecting all other major destinations. The Osoyoos airstrip has a paved 2,800 foot runway to accommodate private fixed wing and rotary aircraft.
Additional information available upon request:
- Architectural drawings showing possible development scenario
- Zoning information
- Topography and survey maps
- Servicing plans that show servicing right to the property lines
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.