Built in 1996, the property is improved with a three & four storey wood-frame strata building featuring 6 townhouse units and one retail store. Each unit features its own private entrance, garage and enclosed balconies and roof top decks.
The subject property is situated in the historic Steveston Village area of Richmond, BC; a 100 year old fishing village with museums, historic shops, a marina, historic shipyard, extensive public services, golf courses, parks and excellent waterfront walks.
Specifically, the subject property is located on the east side of 2nd
Avenue, between Chatham and Moncton Streets, just two blocks west of No. 1 Road and steps away from the famous Steveston Park.
There are retail/commercial shops close by with mostly multi-family properties in the area.
- Built in 1996, wood-frame strata row townhouse complex with one retail unit
- Exceptional views of mountains, water, and shops from all units
- Each strata unit features dishwashers, garburators, stoves, fridges, electric hot water boilers, fireplaces, full-size washer/dryer, skylights in washrooms and/or bedrooms
- All units have private enclosed balcony and large private roof-top decks (one suite has 3 balconies; 1 in each bedroom and one large off living room plus a huge deck)
- Some bedrooms have 12 ft high architecturally-designed ceilings; all bedrooms have double-size closets and open kitchen/living room plans
- Over-sized skylights throughout the clean and well maintained common hallway area
- All suites have a private door entrance, access through personal garage, as well as stairs to front and back common entrance to building
- Each unit features single garages with remote controls/panels plus driveway parking; there are three designated parking stalls
- Eight hydro meters located in mechanical room on first floor (7+1 meter for common area); 6 gas meters
- Water facility room for all units to use such as car wash, watering plants, etc.
- Separate room for bikes & general storage for all suites; currently owner’s use
- Some units have in-suite storage rooms, security system or “wired ready”
- Torch on roof, stucco and wood siding exterior
- Electric baseboard heating; breakers for all suites (tenants pay for gas & electricity)
- Recent paint in common hallway area walls, ceilings and exterior.
- The zoning is quite flexible and would allow for retail trade and services, office, food catering, animal hospital or clinic, educational institution, recreational facility, commercial entertainment, hotel, studio (dance, art, etc)
- As a strata-titled investment opportunity, a buyer has the flexibility and option to sell off the individual units or retain as an income producing rental property
- Since 2011, there has been approx. $600,000 in renovations including Rainscreen on backside of building, new rooftop decks & balconies, laminate floors/tiles, new appliances and new torch-on roof
|No. units||Average size||Average rent|
|Retail||No. units1||Average size358||Average rent$1,890|
|2 bedroom||No. units5||Average size1,065||Average rent$1,687|
|2 bedroom + den||No. units1||Average size1,098||Average rent$1,850|
|Income and expenses|
Net operating income
|Notes||For a brochure including a current rent roll and expense statement, click here.|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.