Prime West End! The Randi Lynn is a three storey plus penthouse 23-suite apartment building. Only 3 blocks to Sunset Beach—a prime English Bay address in the heart of the popular West End district, offering tenants immediate proximity to the employment, entertainment, shopping, beaches and recreational areas of Vancouver’s downtown core. Rents significantly below market.
The subject is located on the corner of Jervis and Burnaby Streets in the heart of Vancouver’s popular West End District.
The West End District is one of the oldest and most densely populated areas of the City and is developed with a mixture of some its original single-family residences, low-rise apartment buildings as well as numerous high-rises.
Considered one of the most sought after multi-residential areas in Vancouver, the West End offers residents immediate proximity to the employment, entertainment, shopping and recreational areas of Vancouver’s downtown core. Nearby are the popular pedestrian shopping areas of Robson Street and Denman Street. Georgia Street, the financial district of Downtown is also a few minutes walk.
Moreover, the subject property is a short walk to the beaches of the English Bay waterfront, the lush greenery of the world famous thousand-acre Stanley Park and Coal Harbour.
Access to a first-rate system of public and private transportation services is also readily available in the immediate vicinity of this property.
- Wood-frame 3-level building with stucco and brick trim exterior
- Suite Mix: 11 Bachelor; 10 One Bedroom; One Penthouse (1Br); 1 Two Bedroom
- Prime West End location on the corner of Burnaby and Jervis Street with no through-traffic
- Extensive vegetation and mature tress surrounding property
- Hardwood in all suites
- One washer/one dryer – leased
- Secure underground parking for 10 cars
- Locker storage for tenants
- Gas-fired boiler (approx 1968)
- Roof (approx. 16 years old)
- Original piping
- New hot water tank (2012)
- Approx 80% of suites have new appliances
- Oil tank removed 7-8 years ago
- Suites essentially in original condition except for owner’s suite which has been upgraded
|No. units||Average rent|
|Bachelor||No. units11||Average rent872|
|One Bedroom||No. units10||Average rent961|
|One Bedroom Penthouse||No. units1||Average rent1,076|
|Two Bedroom||No. units1||Average rent1,200|
|Financing||Treat as clear title.|
|Income and expenses|
Net operating income
|Notes||For a current rent roll and expense statement, click here.|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.