7428 6th Street, Burnaby
Park Heights is a clean, well maintained 17 unit frame apartment building located in southeast Burnaby. Built in 1953, the property features a great suite mix, hardwood floors, storage lockers & parking. Zoned C-4 (Service Commercial). Rents significantly below CMHC’s market averages for southeast Burnaby–huge upside potential.
The subject property is located in southeast Burnaby, just south of Burnaby Park and two blocks east of Canada Way. On bus line and close to shopping. Minutes to the new HighGate Mall.
– 3 storey wood frame building/stucco exterior
– 1 Washer / 2 dryers – leased
– 14 separate lockers + 2 for building
– 8 covered surface parking in rear
– Hardwood floors
– New hot water tank (2003)
– Tar and gravel roof replaced (1997)
– 2 Bachelor suites extensively upgraded past 3 years
– Appliances/flooring replaced on ongoing basis
– Intercom replaced (1997)
– Property recently fenced (including garbage area)
– New exterior doors and locking system (2004)
|1 Bedroom||No. Units12|
|2 Bedroom||No. Units1|
|2 Bedroom P/H||No. Units1|
|Income and Expenses|
Net Operating Income
|Notes||Income annualized as of October 2006.|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.