2250 Dundas Street, Vancouver
Garden Villa is a well maintained 18 unit low-rise apartment building located in East Vancouver. Built in 1965, the property features hardwood floors, storage lockers, balconies, parking and a penthouse suite with great views of the North Shore. Rents significantly below market average.
The subject property is located in East Vancouver on the south side of Dundas Street, one block west of Nanaimo Street. Close to major bus routes, shopping and Hastings Park.
– Hardwood floors (beautifully restored)
– 2 washers/2 dryers leased from Engs
– 18 full size storage lockers
– 8 balconies
– 10 surface parking stalls
– Property fenced on both sides
– Annunciator panel in meter room
– Penthouse suite with great views of North Shore
– 80% of windows replaced (front & back)
– First floor’s hot water line replaced (5 years ago)
– New hot water tank (2005)
– New roof and vents (2005)
– Appliances replaced as needed
– Intercom recently replaced
|One Bedroom||No. Units17|
|Income and Expenses|
Less Vacancy 1.0%
Net Operating Income
|Notes||Income annualized as of October 2006.|
For rent roll and income & expense statement, click here.
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.