Maple Leaf Apartments
1876 West Broadway, Vancouver
Rebuilt in 1991, Maple Leaf Apartments is a wood frame, 21-suite apartment building located in Vancouver’s popular Kitsilano neighbourhood. Zoned C-3A Commercial District; conditional use allows for bed & breakfast accommodation and furnished suites. Tenants pay electric heat. Excellent suite mix.
The subject property is located on the south side of West Broadway between Burrard and Cypress Streets, in the Kitsilano neighbourhood of Vancouver. Close to shopping, cafes, restaurants, bus transportation and entertainment. Five minutes to Downtown Vancouver and 10 minutes to UBC.
– 3 levels (ground, 1st and 2nd floors) with ground floor approx. half below ground
– beautifully retiled entrance
– 7 counter tops replaced with granite
– 3 carpets replaced (2005)
– tar and gravel roof
– electric baseboard heating (tenants pay heat)
– 175 litre electric hot water heater (2002) in each suite
– 270 litre electric hot water tank (2002) in laundry room
– two pairs of coin operated washers/dryers (owned) in laundry room
– 200-amp service. Suites separately metered except suite G03 (on house meter).
– Fire Protection: alarm system, smoke detectors, emergency lighting and sprinklers
– storage lockers and bike storage
– Floor areas: 4,595 sq. ft. per floor; 13,782 sq. ft. total
|One Bedroom||No. Units13|
|Two Bedroom||No. Units6|
|Two Bedroom + Den||No. Units2|
|Financing||A CMHC insured mortgage of approx. $2,050,000 @ 5.4% with ING. P.I. payments of $12,447.07/month. Due July 2014.|
|Income and Expenses|
Less Vacancy 2%
Net Operating Income
|Notes||Income annualized as of June 2006.|
For rent roll and income & expense statement, click here.
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.