Key West Apartments
1002 Sixth Avenue, New Westminster
Key West Apartments is a 21 unit frame apartment building located in New Westminster. Built in 1965, the subject property features balconies, storage, hardwood floors, many upgrades and a 3-Br penthouse suite. Situated kitty corner to Moody Park and close to bus transportation and shopping. Upside on rents.
The subject property is located in New Westminster on Sixth Avenue and 10th Street.
– New windows (2005)
– New torch on roof & flashings (2004)
– Balconies redone (1999)
– Newer style intercom
– Attractive upgraded lobby
– Some copper piping replaced on main
– Hardwood floors redone on main level (except #106)
– 20 of 21 suites had tub surround replaced
– 6 stoves / 6 fridges (approx.) replaced last 5 years
– Carpets/lino replaced as needed
– Shut offs for main risers installed
– Well landscaped
– Small storage room for caretaker
|1 Bedroom||No. Units19|
|2 Bedroom||No. Units1|
|3 Bedroom P/H||No. Units1|
|Financing||Treat as clear title.|
|Income and Expenses|
Less Vacancy 1.5%
2005 Actual Expenses
Net Operating Income
|Notes||Income annualized as of April 2006.|
Rents are approx. 10% below market based on the 2005 CMHC Apartment Survey.
To view rent roll and statement, click here.
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.