1026 West 13th Avenue, Vancouver
Built in 1955, Junette Apartments is a 10 unit three storey frame apartment building in outstanding condition located in Vancouver’s popular South Granville district. Great suite mix. Large suites. There is a significant upside in rent levels. Tenants pay own electric heat.
The subject property is located on the south side of West 13th Avenue, a half block west of Oak Street and 4 blocks east of Granville Street. Close to Vancouver General Hospital, shopping, transportation, schools and parks.
– extra large suites
– all units are corner suites
– garden level 2Br’s have large patios
– all units hardwood floors (some have carpets overtop)
– new double glazed windows
– 5 parking stalls
– building exterior just repainted
– laundry leased from Coinamatic (1 washer/dryer)
– pitched asphalt shingle roof replaced approx. 1995
– plumbing replaced approx. 1995
– all appliances, flooring, countertops, cabinets, kitchens, bathrooms all updated (not older than 10 yrs).
|No. Units||Sq. Ft. Range|
|One Bedroom||No. Units8||Sq. Ft. Range750 - 800|
|Two Bedroom||No. Units2|
|Financing||Treat as clear title.|
|Income and Expenses|
Net Operating Income
|Notes||Income annualized as of December 2005.|
Rents are approx. 40% below market for three units based on recent rentals in the area including the subject property (a 1-Br was just rented for $1050/month). All tenants rented month-to-month.
For rent roll and income & expense statement, click here.
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.