2346 West 43rd Avenue, Vancouver
Kerrisdale Apartments is a rarely available 9-suite apartment building located in Vancouver’s Westside Kerrisdale neighbourhood. Built in 1954, the property is a well maintained three-storey wood-frame apartment building featuring large oversized units and an excellent suite mix of 4 two-bedrooms, 4 one-bedrooms and one bachelor. Rental rates significantly below market.
- Excellent suite mix—large oversized suites
- Hardwood floors
- 4 covered parking
- 7 of 9 suites feature dishwashers
- Laundry room: one washer/one dryer owned by building (with bike storage)
- Brick & stucco exterior
- Locker room features full size lockers
- Ample in-suite closets
- Stage 2 Environmental Report commissioned
- Rental rates significantly below market
- Re-piped approx. 20 years ago
- Hot water tank replaced (December 2012)
- Gas furnace (1982)
- New roof & roof deck (2015)
- Suite doors replaced
- Ongoing appliance renewal
- Bathrooms feature floor-to-ceiling tile
Kerrisdale, located in the heart of Vancouver’s affluent Westside, is one of Canada’s most established and wealthy communities.
The subject property is located on the south side of West 43rd Avenue between Balsam and Yew Streets, only 2 blocks to West Boulevard in Vancouver’s prime Kerrisdale neighbourhood. Only two blocks to West 41st Avenue, considered one of the best upscale high-end fashion and retail shopping districts in the City. Walking distance to Point Grey High School, Maple Grove Park, seniors centre, bus transportation, restaurants, a branch of the Vancouver Public Library, West Main Health Unit and Kerrisdale Community Centre.
|No. Units||Avg. Rent|
|Bachelor||No. Units1||Avg. Rent$875|
|One Bedroom||No. Units4||Avg. Rent$1,053|
|Two Bedroom||No. Units4||Avg. Rent$1,525|
|Income and Expenses|
Net Operating Income
|Notes||For a current rent roll and expense statement, please click here.|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by HQ Commercial.