2038 Pandora Street
The subject property is a three storey walk up apartment building of wood frame construction built in 1960 and located in the Grandview-Woodland area of Vancouver. There are a total of 6 suites (1-2Br; 4-1Br; 1 junior-1Br). Excellent opportunity for first time investor or owner-occupier.
The subject property is located on the south side of Pandora Street, between Lakewood and Semlin Drives, in the Grandview-Woodland area of Vancouver. Just 3.5 blocks west of Nanaimo Street and a block east of Victoria Drive. The streets are lined with trees, restored Victorian houses and apartment buildings. Close to public transport, shopping, downtown and parks.
- Three storey walk-up wood-frame apartment built in 1960
- 6 suites: 1-2Br; 4-1Br; 1 junior 1Br
- Two bedroom unit has undergone extensive renovations; includes a dishwasher and is estimated to be 1200 sq. ft. in size
- Torch-on roof replaced with 10-year warranty (2011)
- Balcony decks replaced (2011)
- Some suite upgrades; most in average condition
- Hot water tank replaced (2012)
- Common laundry free of charge (1 washer/1 dryer)
- City picks up garbage
- Suite #6 is unauthorized
- Parking: 5 stalls at rear of building (no charge)
|No. Units||Avg. Rent|
|Junior One Bedroom||No. Units1||Avg. Rent$570|
|One Bedroom||No. Units4||Avg. Rent$889|
|Large Two Bedroom||No. Units1||Avg. Rent$1,500|
|Financing||Treat as clear title.|
|Income and Expenses|
Net Operating Income
|Notes||For a current rent roll and expense statement, click here.|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.