Shaughnessy Rental Mansion
1995 West 19th Avenue, Vancouver
The subject property is a 10-suite Shaughnessy rental mansion. Originally constructed in the 1920s, the property was totally rebuilt down to the studs and has been was successfully restored to highlight its historic characteristics and now remains a showpiece in Vancouver’s premiere First Shaughnessy District. It exudes old world charm and was lovingly restored by its owner, a local architect.
Located on the north-east corner of West 19th Avenue and Maple Street in Vancouver’s prestigious First Shaughnessy District, the subject enjoys all the convenience of urban living, while providing the tenants with a unique neighbourhood setting surrounded by mature old growth Maple trees and stately mansions.
Shaughnessy is characterized by the affluence of its residents, beautiful tree-lined streets and many historical homes.
- 4 storey beautifully restored Victorian mansion
- Almost $2,000,000 spent in renovations in the last six years
- Beautifully landscaped with low maintenance gravel, paving stones, flowers, various trees, hedges and plants
- Includes a separate one bedroom 2-level coach house
- Features patios, balconies
- 8 surface parking
- Beautifully restored millwork and hardwood floors
- Stunning stained glass windows
- 5 suites feature in-suite washer/dryer
- All suites include dishwashers and hot water tank
- Bike storage
- Common laundry room for 5 of the 10 tenants
The property has been totally rebuilt right down to the studs. For a detailed breakdown of the reconstruction work including elevation, section and floor plans, please click here.
|No. Units||Sq. Ft. Range||Avg. Rent|
|Studio||No. Units1||Sq. Ft. Range525||Avg. Rent$1295|
|One Bedroom||No. Units3||Sq. Ft. Range505 - 685||Avg. Rent$1328|
|One Bedroom & Den||No. Units3||Sq. Ft. Range575 - 765||Avg. Rent$1561|
|Two Bedroom||No. Units2||Sq. Ft. Range1,100 - 1,300||Avg. Rent$1200|
|One Br Coach House||No. Units1||Sq. Ft. Range625||Avg. Rent$1495|
|Financing||Treat as clear title.|
|Income and Expenses|
Net Operating Income
|Notes||Income annualized as of January 2012. For a rent roll and operating statement, click here.|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Goodman Commercial.