430 Ash Street, New Westminster
Cudworth Manor is a three-storey frame 44-suite apartment building located in the popular Uptown District of New Westminster. Built in 1966, the property features balconies, 3 penthouse suites, parking, lockers, elevator and many upgrades. Cable TV included in rent. Rents approx. 10% under market.
Cudworth Manor is centrally located in a quiet residential neighbourhood called “Brow of the Hill” in New Westminster’s Uptown District. Situated on the west side of Ash Street, the property is two blocks from Moody Park and Royal City Centre which is characterized by its retail amenities, financial institutions, office buildings, restaurants and strip retail facilities. Douglas College, Royal Towers Hotel and BC Transit also in close proximity.
– Exquisite views from 3 penthouse suites
– Suites feature very generous sizes
– All 2 bedroom units have walk-in closet
– 40 parking stalls (16 covered parking / 24 uncovered)
– Heat lamp and fans in bathrooms
– Main floor has separate office for caretaker
– 3 washers/3 dryers (machines owned by building)
– Sauna and pool have been decommissioned
– Large game room approx. 1,500 sq. ft. used for storage
– Large workshop area approx 700 sq. ft.
– Elevator service
– Suites on breakers
– 44 full lockers in 3 rooms
– Separate boiler for 2 H/W storage tanks
– Rents approx. 10% under market
– Roof under penthouse decks replaced (2008)
– Balconies, decks and railings upgraded (2008)
– Exterior repainted (2009)
– Intercom replaced (2008)
– Hallway repainted (2008)
– New expansion tank (2010)
– 6 suites have newer tub surrounds
– Newer hallway/stair carpeting
– Newer torch on roof
– Ongoing program of upgrades includes carpeting, lino, fridges, toilets, counter tops, etc.
|No. Units||Avg. Sq. Ft.|
|Bachelor||No. Units9||Avg. Sq. Ft.488 sq. ft.|
|1 Bedroom||No. Units22||Avg. Sq. Ft.692 sq. ft.|
|2 Bedroom||No. Units10||Avg. Sq. Ft.900 sq. ft.|
|1 Bedroom P/H||No. Units1||Avg. Sq. Ft.760 sq. ft.|
|2 Bedroom||No. Units2||Avg. Sq. Ft.873 sq. ft.|
|Income and Expenses|
Less Vacancy 2.0%
Net Operating Income
|Notes||Income annualized as of Aug. 2010. For a current rent roll and expense statement, click here.|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by HQ Commercial.