17700-58th Avenue, Surrey
Elizabeth Manor is a 25 suite frame apartment building in excellent condition located in Cloverdale. It is beautifully landscaped and close to shopping.
The subject property is well maintained featuring large suites with balconies/patios, full size lockers and 2 sets of washers & dryers owned by the building. There are 18 parking stalls (12 uncovered, 6 covered).
- The exterior of the building was soft washed and painted along
- The carport was also painted;
- Three balcony floors were replaced;
- Baseboards were installed in all common area hallways;
- The back lane has been repaired and 5 inch asphalt was poured in two layers to strengthen its endurance to the weight of the garbage trucks;
- One quarter of the units have been renovated upon turnover, by having new carpets installed, and where necessary new linoleum and complete repairs of the bathtub enclosing walls done;
- Roof repaired 10 years ago;
- Original piping except newer lines on main floor
|One Bedroom||No. Units19|
|Two Bedroom||No. Units2|
|Income and Expenses|
Less Vacancy 4%
Actual Expenses 2003
Net Operating Income
|Notes||Income annualized as of July 2004. Parking estimated at $300 and laundry estimated at $3600 for the year. The expenses have been stabalized from the 2003 statement. For rent roll and expense & statement, click here.|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by HQ Commercial.