2274 Oxford Street
2274 Oxford Street is a three-storey 8-suite rental apartment building located in East Vancouver. Built in 1966, the property is improved on a 49.5’ x 122’ (6,039 sq. ft.) RM-3A zoned lot. The newly stamped Grandview-Woodland plan indicates the property is in an area for 6-storey 100% rental developments. Rents are significantly under market, providing investors an opportunity to further enhance the revenue by completing a comprehensive renovation plan as suites turnover.
- Three-storey wood-frame walk-up rental building
- 7 one-bedroom units and one two-bedroom unit
- Roof replaced (approx 2014)
- 6 tenant storage lockers
- 2 exit stairways
- Single-glazed original windows
- Laminate flooring and/or original hardwood in suites
- Each unit has a balcony (suite 7 has enclosed balcony)
- 4 car parking at rear of the building
- Hot water heat (original gas furnace)
- 1 washer and 1 dryer – leased
- Significant rental upside on suite turnover
- Clean Stage 1 Environmental Report available
The subject is situated on the south side of Oxford Street between N. Garden Drive and N. Templeton Drive in the Cedar Cove area of the Grandview Woodland Plan. Located in a quiet tree-lined street with excellent bus transportation on Nanaimo St. and to Downtown along Dundas St. A few minutes’ walk to Donald’s Market, restaurants, Pandora Park and the commercial corridor along Hastings St.
|No. Units||Avg. Rent|
|One Bedroom||No. Units7||Avg. Rent$822|
|Two Bedroom||No. Units1||Avg. Rent$1,025|
|Financing||Treat as clear title.|
|Income and Expenses|
Net Operating Income
|Notes||For a current rent roll and expense statement, please click here.|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by HQ Commercial.