8685 Osler Street, Vancouver
Glen Apartments is a well maintained three-storey 13-suite rental apartment building located in the Westside of Vancouver’s Marpole neighbourhood. Improved on a large 10,008 SF corner lot, the property features balconies/patios, lockers, storage and parking. Ongoing program of capital upgrades throughout building.
- Well-maintained wood-frame 3-storey rental apartment building built in 1969
- Ongoing program of capital upgrades – see “Upgrades” tab
- Large 72’ x 140’ (10,008 SF) corner lot
- Parking: 11 stalls (3 covered)
- Vinyl exterior and balconies/patios
- 13 suites: 12 one-bedrooms; 1 two-bedroom
- Two bedroom suite has second 2-piece bathroom
- Storage: 2 locker rooms for tenants
- Laundry: one washer/one dryer (owned)
- Thermostat in each suite
- Suite 302 contains a dishwasher
- New torch-on roof (2011)
- New Spectrum boiler (2003)
- New Universal hot water tank (2013)
- Building repiped (1996)
- Heat, smoke detectors (2004)
- Most suites have newer breaker panels
- All but one suite have newer countertops, cabinet doors and appliances
- Some bathrooms feature new upgraded vanity and toilets
- All bathrooms have floor-to-ceiling tile
Glen Apartments is located on the southeast corner of Osler Street and West 71st in Marpole. A 15-minute walk to the new rapid transit “Marine Drive Station” Canada Line, linking Richmond and the airport with Vancouver.
Conveniently situated near shopping and retail amenities on Granville and Cambie Street with access to major bus routes (bus lines on 70th and Oak, as well as Oak and SW Marine Drive). The subject is located only two blocks to Oak Street and within excellent proximity to the YVR and various highways connecting to the US and Fraser Valley.
|No. Units||Avg. Rent|
|One bedroom||No. Units12||Avg. Rent$843|
|Two bedroom||No. Units1||Avg. Rent$1,295|
|Income and Expenses|
Net Operating Income
|Notes||For a detailed rent roll and expenses statement, please click here.|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by HQ Commercial.