Permit-ready development site
2089 West 43rd Avenue, Vancouver
High-end Kerrisdale concrete condo project
- Permit-ready high-end luxury concrete condo project
- 4-storey building totalling 29,882 sq. ft. buildable
- 17 luxury suites plus 3,852 sq. ft commercial space at grade
- 42 parking stalls: 37 residential & 5 commercial
- Prime Kerrisdale neighbourhood only two blocks to the high-end retail district on West 41st Avenue
- Designed by renowned Rositch Hemphill Architects
- High-quality project by Bogner Development Group Ltd.
- Property held in a bare trustee — can purchase the shares of the company and save PTT
- For a brochure, click here.
Kerrisdale, located in the heart of Vancouver’s affluent Westside, is one of Canada’s most established and wealthy communities.
The subject property is located on the corner of 43rd Avenue and East Boulevard. Only two blocks to West 41st Avenue, considered one of the best upscale high-end fashion and retail shopping districts in the City. Walking distance to Point Grey Secondary, Maple Grove Park, seniors centre, bus transportation, restaurants, a branch of the Vancouver Public Library, West Main Health Unit and Kerrisdale Community Centre.
Additional information available to qualified buyers:
- Development permit
- Architectural drawings
- Floor plans
- Environmental reports
- Geotechnical investigation report
- Topographic plan
- Transportation review
- Services agreement with the City of Vancouver
|No. Units||Avg. Sq. Ft.|
|Two Bedroom||No. Units4||Avg. Sq. Ft.1,133|
|Two Bedroom + Den||No. Units8||Avg. Sq. Ft.1,411|
|Two Bedroom + Den PH||No. Units2||Avg. Sq. Ft.1,416|
|Three Bedroom PH||No. Units2||Avg. Sq. Ft.1,386|
|Three Bedroom Townhouse||No. Units1||Avg. Sq. Ft.1,582|
|Commercial||Avg. Sq. Ft.3,852|