Six Twenty Six Apartments
626 East 44th Avenue, Vancouver
Six Twenty Six Apartments is a clean and well maintained 18-suite wood frame three storey apartment building located in Vancouver’s Fraser/Main neighbourhood. It features balconies/patios, covered and uncovered parking and storage. Rental buildings are rarely available for sale in this area. Huge upside on rents.
Six Twenty Six Apartments is located in the Fraser/Main neighbourhood of East Vancouver. Only three blocks south of East 41st Avenue; a half block west of Fraser Street; one block south of John Oliver Highschool and a 5 minute walk to Memorial South Park.
A wide range of retail amenities, supermarkets, community services, schools, restaurants, boutiques, trendy cafes and excellent bus transportation characterize this vibrant community.
- Wood frame three level building with stucco exterior
- Beautiful tree-lined street with nice landscaping
- Parking: 8 covered; 8 uncovered in rear of building (included in rent)
- Laundry room: 1 washer/1 dryer owned by building
- Locker room for tenant storage
- Two separate boilers (approx. 10 years old)
- Roof approx. 15 years old
- Fibreglass balconies well maintained
- Carpeted floors in common areas & suites
- One large 100 gallon hot water tank
- Thermostat & intercom for each suite
- 400 amp main electrical panel
- Significant upside on rents; based on CMHC’s 2012 Rental Market Report for Southeast Vancouver, the bachelor suites are 10% below market; the one bedroom suites are 20% below market; the two bedroom suites are 35% below market
|No. Units||Sq. Ft. Range||Avg. Rent|
|Bachelor||No. Units4||Sq. Ft. Range480||Avg. Rent673|
|One Bedroom||No. Units12||Sq. Ft. Range570 - 620||Avg. Rent769|
|Two Bedroom||No. Units2||Sq. Ft. Range700 - 735||Avg. Rent920|
|Financing||Treat clear as title.|
|Income and Expenses|
Net Operating Income
|Notes||For a current rent roll & expense statement, click here.|
The information contained herein was obtained from sources which we deem reliable, and while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by HQ Commercial.